Sunday 23 October 2011

myPhone: First Generation


What the ideal phone would look like if money and physics were no object.







I like the iPhone's interface, Android's raw power, and Nokia's design. In recent developments, the iPhone hasreceived a dual-core CPUMeeGo looks beautifulIce Cream Sandwich has been unwrapped, and Nokia's WP devicesare around the corner. Sadly, we can't have all this in a single package.
However, I've got a solution, and after weeks of sleepless nights, I've finally designed a cutting-edge smartphone. I'm posting the blueprint here - let me know if I've missed out on any feature. Companies wanting to manufacture handsets based on my design will only be charged Rs 999 per handset. I'll take care of the patents, trust me.
-says techtree


Here's a view of there "hard work".Like it !

myPhone: First Generation

Click on the image to enlarge it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Shubham..

My photo
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
A cant-live-without-technology type of teen...Blogger by hobby...